Friday, December 11, 2009

Fave Christmas Movie


It's the perfect blend of Halloween and Christmas, you get four ghosts in one Christmas movie!  And of course, they saved the best ghost until the end.  It's the same ghost that made me hide behind a chair when I was 3 years old watching "Mr Magoo's Christmas Carol"!

The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come is my favorite ghost.  It has no face and no voice.  It's easy to transfer your wildest fears into that ghost. 

Everyone has their favorite "A Christmas Carol" movie.  I think mine is the 1984 George C Scott version.   He portrayed Scrooge with convincing anger and bitterness that rivals Dick Cheney.  In the near future, I will sit down with my 1984 version of the film on DVD and once again marvel at the lush sets and spooky ghosts.  I can't wait.  All I want for Christmas this year is Halloween.

1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

LOL! Great post! I agree, all I want for Christmas is Halloween too! Well said!

Cheers!